Dreams -pg112275481818

3 Replies
Chas - July 30

I had this awful dream a few weeks ago, that my sister was killed. It was so real!! I felt myself crying so hard, and I woke up with a headache. I got to work and was telling people about it, & the first thing they said was "you aren't pregnant are you?" How weird !! (they don't know we are ttc) I said no, why! They said that normally when you dream someone close to you dies that you or someone in your family is pregnant. Anyone else heard this, or believe it to be true?!?!?

....... - July 30

never heard it that way, I have heard dreaming of fish as a sign and the last time I was preg , in march, my sister dreamed of fish. Dreams are sometimes hard to interpret, it could mean that u r preg or someone close to u. I have a question, in ur dream was she killed in a car accident?

Grandpa Viv - July 31

Some women do have very vivid dreams as a sign of pregnancy, but the subject is relevant to pregnancy only some of the time.

r - July 31

i dreamt of taking a pg test lat night and my friend had done one 2 i found hers first in the bin and it had 2 dark pink lines then i looked at mine and mine had 2 dark pink lines i told my mum and she was furious and told my fella to keep it in his pants. but the friend who was pg with me i never saw her i just saw her test. how strange i have dreams about tests once a month

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?