Early Pregnancy Symptoms-pg114832185318

15 Replies
CG - May 22

Hi all, I'm new here and my husband and I are trying to get pregnant. My last period was May 1st--since Friday, I have been having extreme fatigue and irritability, and sore br___ts (much more than usual with my normal period). Also, I am gassy, and having headaches, all the time, which is really unusual for me. Also, I get nauseated (which usually goes away if I eat something) and my temperature is higher than normal, but doesn't quite qualify as a fever--I would think I had a virus if it wasn't for my sore chest. But my period isn't due for a week or more--can pregnancy symptoms start this early and be this severe? Or am I just crazy?

Saird - May 22

Do you know when you ovulated?

CG - May 22

I am not really sure...I think it was around the 12th or 13th...

Kait - May 22

good question!! haha i wanna know too!! =c )... im having the SAME exact thing happening to me. i feel so OFF.. tired, sick, sore b___bs.. the whole 9... and i just wanna know if it is normal to feel this way this soon?

CG - May 22

I agree! It's so frustrating to not be able to take a pregnancy test yet!

Kait - May 22

i tried the first response and they showed negative... so im gonna wait until i skip and take a ept.. i like them better anyways... but the weird thing about me.. ive been spotting all month.. and im on BC... lol YEA...

CG - May 22

bump

Kait - May 22

what does the bump thing do?

CG - May 22

Sometimes it bumps the question up so other people will see it...I was hoping someone had had a similar experience in the past! :)

j. - May 22

Hiya Kait. I think I remember reading some of your other posts. Did completely stop the pill or are you still continuing to take it?

Mommy x2 - May 22

I dont know yet if I am or not. Awaiting to take the test but still made a doc appt before af arrives. My symptoms are cramping, I've been burping a lot, more than usual, my b___st on and off are tender nothing major,alot of cm, and to me my jeans are annoying to wear now. I dont know if it's just me but I already have 2 children and I really wasn't expecting to even think I am PG with the 3rd but if I am I'd be just as happy =)

Grandpa Viv - May 22

CG, it all sounds pretty encouraging to me. The timing and list of signs are good. I guess you could try a test first pee Sunday morning, but you might have to wait until the following weekend. Good luck!

Jodie86 - May 23

Hello ladies, well i knew i was a week before my af, my bb's were incredibly sore, a few cramps, but when af was due, nothing! I got a little nausea, but only sick out of the blue once! I also felt like i was coming down with the flu or something, so your symptons sound promising!!! I got 2 bfp's the day my af was due! I used a first response one! So GOOD LUCK!!!! Me and my 10 week bump are sending you all the baby dust in the world!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Kait - May 23

even tho i was having symptoms.. i continued to take it.. im just taking the placebos becuase im due to start tomorrow or thursday... i guess ill find out soon... =c /

CG - May 23

Thanks for the input guys! I guess there is nothing to do but wait. I am excited but also terrified!

Kait - May 23

im with ya CG!!! Keep us posted!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?