Early Signs Of Pregnancy-pg110239698364

31 Replies
Wendy - December 7

Hi everyone... 2mths of TTC and not due until 13th Dec, however feeling a little different this month... very bloated and gassy which is not normal apart from first day of AF also slightly tender br___ts and cramps since ovulation... just hoping I suppose... to early to tell.. but wondering if anyone else has had these signs..good luck to everyone...

Me2 - December 7

hey wendy: i just started ttc...af not until the 14th so were almost AF buddies :)...i have been getting really ga__sy also. My nipples are very tender, my abs hurt and i'm getting the period like pain that i usually get about a day b4 AF. I hope it's a little embryo implanting but i don't want to get my hopes up. We can go through this together. O and i also can see some veins in my nipples?! u?

Wendy - December 7

Hey thanks for your post... Yeah almost the same cycle...I have had period pain like pains for days.. a little lower than normal also have bad taste in my mouth... I'm the same don't want to get my hopes up... hope all is good for you this month.. how long have you been ttc

Me2 - December 7

Wendy: I just started this month....so i have to keep in mind that it's goin to take patience. But I had a miscarriage about 2 months ago...so I want a baby so bad. I guess it could b me pschying myself out and concincing myself of the symptoms cuz i'm doin so much reading up on it.

Wendy - December 7

Sorry for your lose... I was just thinking the same, I reckon I am just imagining the symtoms cause I am reading about them all... bad hey.. I'm not very patient and these 2 wks seem like FOREVER... so where you located

Me2 - December 7

Ohio

Me2 - December 7

u?

Wendy - December 7

Oh the other side of the world.. Australia

Me2 - December 7

I c. Well i gotta run i'll b back in about 2.5 hours if ur still on hopefully we can chat somemore...nice talkin to ya and good luck

Wendy - December 7

You too... GOOD LUCK and hope to chat again soon wendy

Me2 - December 7

Wendy: Are u by chance having mild aches in your sides?

Leahp - December 7

Hi ladies! I'm right around the same time, my AF should start the 14th and I have been overly ga__sy, painful! But after I ovulated was when I had cramps for a few days and one in the right side of uterus and now nothing! I feel fine besides ga__sy and last week I felt fluish three days out of the week but it never was a full b__wn flu! I hope I am as well! Good luck to you two!!!!

Melia - December 7

Hi Everyone; Question, is anyone out there pregnant and have consistant lower back pain and mild stomach cramps. I'm not supposed to start my period until today, but I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it showed a light positive line. I feel like I am pregnant but I also feel like a could start my period any time. Has anyone had any of these symptoms? I am doing crazy!

Leah - December 7

Hi Melia, I have been experiencing lower back pain and cramps, but if you had a faint positive wait another week and test again that's a pretty good indication that you are!! Good Luck!

Me2 - December 7

today i had a dried little sopt of light pink blood on my underwear....is that implantation?

Trying - December 7

Hi Leahp i was the same, have had alot of cramps and now fine... Due for period on the 13th... also really bloated but also fine now... feeling just a little strange this time... fingers crossed anyway.. good luck to you

Elizabeth - December 7

I'm ga__sy too girl and moody. My stomach hurts a little and light headed.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?