Early Symptoms Pg1242640476

1 Replies
tochemo - May 18

So fist of all h__lo my name is Samantha. I have never been pregnant before also just for future reference. my last period started on april 26 the first couple of days it was normal but it didnt last as long as they usually do and at the end there was only spotting. about a week ago i started to feel sick to my stomach and tired all the time and now just a week later it seems i have all the symptoms im tired my br___ts are sore im always hungry but sick to my stomach and im getting cramps but its too soon to get cramps related to my period also i usually dont get cramsp until the day before and they usually go away after i start, also i just have the feeling i am pregnant i have never felt it before but i just feel like it i guess you could call it womens intuition but sometimes i think im just being paranoid. but im not sure when i ovulated or when i conceived and my cycle is alwasy different it could be 27 days or 32 so im not sure when to test. has anyone experience anything like this or have the same cycle that could help me figgure out when i could test? or have some advice or and opinion on if you think im pregnant?

Grandpa Viv - May 18

I wonder if you could be almost 7 weeks pregnant, from s_x in the middle of April. If that is the case a test any morning now would tell the story. On the other hand, if that was a real period April 26th and you got pregnant at ovulation about May 10th, your signs would only now be starting and testing should wait for at least another week. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?