Ectopic Pregnancy -pg110001121886

16 Replies
anonymous15 - November 9

I'm only 15 and my boyfriends 16, he also lives a while away from me. my parents dont know weve been having s_x but they said if they ever found out they'll stop us from seeing eachother. i really dont want lectures of how i shouldnt be having s_x underage or that i dont know what love is yet.I just want some advice, ive got the symptons of ectopic pregnancy and ive been worried about being pregnant for a while, bleeding can be sumtimes light and sumtimes heavier, but only noticable when i wear tampons.its been happening for 2 weeks now. Im visiting my boyfriend this weekend and hes got a home pregnancy test for me.planing on going to the family planning center if its possitive.But maybe i should go anyway? also if it is an ectopic pregnancy what can they do for me?is there anyway i can get out of this sittuation without my parents finding out? becuase i wouldnt be able to get through this without the support of my boyfriend, and im so scared they wont let me see him if they find out. please help, and please dont pass judgements.

Meghen - November 9

You need to seek a physician as soon as possible. Regardless of how either your parents react to you, this is serious and life threating. You can actually die from being untreated for to long. Please go to the doctor and take care of yourself first. I am not sure if your parnets will need to know or not. But regardless, being forbidden to not speak to your byfriend for several months it better than never seeing him again. Parents usually cool off after a couple of moths. I wish you luck!!!

anonymous15 - November 9

how would i go about seeking a physician and what would they do for me? and thanks for not pa__sing judgements:-)

Christine - November 9

Anonymous15 I would try finding a planned parenthood in your area..they are very good with helping underage teens in difficult times

bump - November 9

bump

anonymous15 - November 9

will i be able to wait untill the weekend and go to the family planning center with him, or will it be too risky to leave it much longer?

anonymous15 - November 9

also, how far along would i have to be for the symptons of it to show?

a - November 9

help?

anonymous15 - November 9

please give me some answers.

Viv - November 9

I'm not convinced you have an ectopic pregnancy, but since that is such a serious condition I don't want to downplay it either. If it is true, you absolutely have to involve your parents. If you are simply pregnant, your parents are going to have to be involved within a few months. Ectopic pregnancy becomes a problem between 5 and 10 weeks. I think your best bet is to go to the family planning clinic as soon as you can.

m - November 9

they are right a15, if indeed it is ectopic, that is very serious. I don't know a whole lot about it, but one of my friends had one, and they had to do surgery to remove her entire tube. I'm not sure if that's standard procedure, but if it is, you would have to involve your parents. Parents can be more forgiving than you think . And even if it b__ws up at first, time heals all wounds. Ok? The most important thing is to take care of yourself. You don't want to scar your system, for one of these days you may be ready to start a family, so you need to be healthy. take care

anonymous15 - November 9

do you have any suggestions as to what it could be if its not ectopic. would it be possible to be a normal pregnancy and still be bleeding so much? as its getting quite heavy again.

anonymous15 - November 9

also is there any chance im simply not pregnant and something completely different is going on down there?

Viv - November 9

You can mail me at [email protected] if you like. Maybe we can figure out what is going on.

anonymous15 - November 9

cant you just answer my questions on here? it would be alot easier on my behalf. as i said, what are the different possibilities of whats going on down there?

sara - November 9

sorry im stupid..but wat is a ecotopic pregnancy??

Viv - November 9

OK. First off, why do you think you are pregnant? I take it you have had s_x with poor contraception during your fertile window. You haven't exactly missed a period. It sounds as though you have a period that is going on longer than usual. Do you have any early signs of pregnancy? When did they start relative to ovulation and s_x? What are they? Why do you think this is an ectopic pregnancy? Just because of the bleeding? Do you have any pains that lead you to think the pregnancy is ectopic? Please read ... http://www.emedicinehealth.com/articles/12569-1.asp ... with special emphasis on the follow-on page. Adolescent dysfuntional uterine bleeding is most often cause by anovulation.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?