Ectopic Pregnancy -pg115077550318

14 Replies
calimom - June 19

I was wondering if anyone had experianced an ectopic pregnancy and could share there experiance with me and how they felt prior to finding out. did you get a + hpt, and did you still bleed at the time of your period. any info would be appreciated. thanks

Danielle26 - June 20

Okay, first question.....did you have a positive pregnancy test?

calimom - June 20

A slight +, but then I had what I thought was my period and just figured it was a evap line, and just forgot about it. I have read though an ectopic can cause this. do you know?

sonia10 - June 20

I have the same question and had posted the question on "lower abdominal pain". Here is the post... I have a question on lower abdominal pain. I have been experiencing lower ab pain since about 5dpo. It is not focussed on one side. I tested bfp on 16dpo, but haven't called the doc yet. I want to test again in a few days and make sure before I make an appt. I still have ab cramps, a sort of pinching feeling. It's not unbearable, but it's noticable. I have been reading about ectopic pregnancy and and am now worried. Is this a normal early pregnancy sign or should I be concerned? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Rhonda - June 20

Are you having any signs of ectopic pregnancy?more info would be helpful.

calimom - June 20

I am having, lower mid abdominal cramps, that is intermittent, but very intense, shoulder pain, no pain when urinating, but pain when I cough, and pain when I have a bm(sorry tmi). I am seeing my dr at 930 tomorrow am. they are concerned about other issues, like ovarian cyst rupture, or maybe ectopic.

Rhonda - June 20

Hem,well with ectopic pregnancy,you usually have bleeding a week after af is due or later,you have pain on one side only-severe pain.you can have faintness,dizziness,andnauesaor vomiting.plus shoulder pain.hope all goes well with you,let us know.

Nell4Him - June 20

Do they always come positive on pregnancy tests? My doc did a blood test that came back negative... my period was a week late and not a usual period. But I still have occa__sional pinching in lower right abdomen (been there for 3 weeks) and slight pregnancy symptoms. The pain has not gotten any worse that I have noticed. I'm just curious.

Rhonda - June 20

Yes a ectopic pregnancy still shows up as a positive.

Nell4Him - June 20

K.. thanks!

Danielle26 - June 20

Actually, my mother had an ectopic that came up negative that ruptured her tube. A lot of pregnancy books also say that tests can be pos or neg. I would ask for an ultrasound. I had a cyst that was giving me pg symptoms, and I thought it was an ectopic. I got an ultrasound right away. I hope everything is okay. Also, have you taken another test since you bled? You might have had a chemical pregnancy.....I guess only the dr can tell you what's really going on, tho. Good luck...

calimom - June 20

thanks ladies. I am very nervous about my dr appt...they said I could go to ER, but I worked at the hospital and know a lot of people, so it would be hard to go in there and have them exam me. I really like my own dr and he said he would be there first thing so to just come in. they will do a preg test and u/s. He said that on ectopics...sometimes they dont show up + wish me luck

Nell4Him - June 21

Good luck calimom. As for me, I will wait... my pain is not bad. If it starts getting worse, I will go in to see the doc.

sonia10 - June 21

Good luck calimon. Let us know how it goes.

calimom - June 21

well ladies it wasn't an ectopic, I had 2 ovarian cysts that ruptured leaving free fluid in my lower pelvic area, causing the pain. I am supposed to take it easy the next 2 days. thanks for all your help

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?