Emma2 -pg115266540818

24 Replies
PrincessesMom - July 11

I just thought I would try to find you on a different forum. ; )

Emma2 - July 11

Im here...this is where i am mostly hun.

PrincessesMom - July 11

I mostly post on Twins and Multiple births. I went to the sight to ask some questions about clomid and met some really nice people that I just stuck with. Do you have children?

Emma2 - July 11

Hey they have a thread here all about Clomid. Im 21 weeks and find out tomorrow what the s_x is. This is my 1st. i think you will like this forum. Are you TTCing....(my stinking question mark on my key board doesnt work all I get is this ÉÉÉÉ LOL ) so it is a question:)

PrincessesMom - July 11

Yes this is our first month trying and my doctor put me on 50mg of clomid to ensure it would happen quickly. My three girls are from a previous, horrid marriage and my new husband (of 1 year) doen't have any children. I am so excited to go thru a pregnancy with him. He is such a great husband and father to my girls, I can't wait to have a child with him. Friday is the 1st day that I could possibly get a + from an early pg test. Congratulations! Are you hoping for a boy or girl, or are you just excited to find out? Have you chosen names yet?

Emma2 - July 11

Oh good for you! I hope everything works for you. I so desperately want a little girl but anything is fine as long as its healthy rightÉ (thats my q mark lol). I hope you stick around there are lots of women going through the same thing here on this forum.

Emma2 - July 11

I have a few girl names picked out. I was thinking maybe Chiana or Chloe (chiana pronounced keyana). What do you think...É

PrincessesMom - July 11

I did find a clomid tread on this forum, thanks for the tip. Little girls are the best, I'm hoping for another one. There can never be too many princess shoes and fairy wings!

Emma2 - July 11

Oh yeah ...thye have better clothes for girls too! I think you should pop in and tell your story on that thrad those girls will def. welcome you. Ort if you want you can talk to me ..im all ears.

PrincessesMom - July 11

Thanks! My AF is due on the 18th, so I'm planning on taking my first test on friday (day 24). I have no patience when it comes to this! We have already planned how we are going to tell the girls and our families. We are even pretty close to settling on names, we are a little ahead of ourselves.

Emma2 - July 11

Woohoo .......Isnt the wait the hardest part!!! Your so young still you will be fine and you will get pregnant! So how come youre taking clomid....youre not ovulating but do you know why

PrincessesMom - July 11

Actually, I'm confused as to why my doctor put me on clomid. I lost a baby in September and decided to wait until my OB appointment last month before trying again. So at my appointment I told my OB that I was ready to be pg, like yesterday. So he gave me 50mg of clomid to take days 4-8 and said it would increase my chances of getting pg quickly. I took it and then began reading the forums about clomid and was a little confused. My 1st pregnancy happened while on the pill and my 2nd while on depo, people joke about me being Fertle Myrtle. I'm a little scared of the multiple aspect of clomid.

Emma2 - July 12

Oh sorry about the miscarriage.....Thats really odd that he gave you clomid because it is given when women dont ovulate. Maybe you should ask him specifically as to why.....

PrincessesMom - July 12

He never tested me for anything, we hadn't even been trying up until then. Is it true that clomid is designed to produce more mature eggs per month than the usual 1 per cycle?

Emma2 - July 12

I think so, but im not expert in clomid. Why dont you ask the other girls a quick one.

PrincessesMom - July 12

I did, no answers yet.

Emma2 - July 12

Someone will answer you babe! Dont worry theyre pretty good with explanaing things! I take it you are scared to have multiples right....

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?