Emotional -pg119193486724

3 Replies
BrandiH - October 9

I have been so emotional about everything. First I'm not sure if I want to be pregnant or not. I know sounds crazy, but I'm a very controling person and I've had this whole plan. My dh and I got married not quite 2 months ago and the plan has always been to buy a house and get settled in first. On the other hand I've been saying "I can't wait until I'm ready to have a baby" since I was 18 (now 24). I want a baby in the worst way, but I don't know how on earth we are going to be able t save for a house. And the real emotions cames out last night. If you've read my other posts you know that I'm not testing until Friday and don't know if I'm pregnant or not. I went to dinner with my MIL last night and her and I are close and she seems to be able to see right through me. Well DH wasn't going and I didn't want to tell her anything so I told dh I was nervous and he asked why, I was like you don't remember our conversation last week (which he hasn't said anything about since) and he was like yeah but why are you nervous. Well anyway I told him nevermind and hung up the phone and burst into tears. I now feel stupid because that's what I should have expected from him, but it made me ball like a baby. Anyone else this emotional?

GimmeaBub - October 9

Hey i had a feeling i was pregnant (and you read this on the other posts) because i would cry over everything i even cried watching oprah, and thats weird for me. As faras not sure if you want to pregnant or not, that might just be hormonal, Sometimes we get like that, andpregnancy can actually make you agitated, sooky and sometimes joyful, but if you have felt like this for a while maybe you would need reconsider having a baby for now, I always said i would never doubt knowing when i wanted a baby, I just knew. You never ask questions, if your happy about having a baby and wanting it for the right reasons, then i think you may just be hormonal. When i found out i was pregnant last week, i was really scared about having a baby cause DF had lost his job, (it no longer existed) so, i threating thinking 'oh my god, how are we going to get through'(we got a mortgage) but as a couple you will, and now DF has a job again i am learning to relax and take each day as it comes. You and Dh will learn to make it as team, anxiety is normal, we are human, but do what makes you happy too hun. My preants told me, (before they became successful) that when my mum was pregnant with me they were using spare change for petrol. Now they have done things with their lives they couldnt imagine and i had a wonderful up bringing, my parents were young parents too. Work together with Dh talk about how your feeling, as a team you CAN make it work! Baby Juice and gl with testing

BrandiH - October 9

Thank you, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who's wondered if it's right. I know I want a baby and if it's now them I'm ok with that. I've actually at times even thought that even if I'm not pregnant maybe I wouldn't go back on BC, but not actively TTC. I think it's just me having a hard time not knowing and being in control like normal. I hate being emotional, I'm emotional enough as it is.

GimmeaBub - October 9

Hey Darl, I know wot you mean, i am 21, i kept saying to myself 'What the heck is wrong with me, I am young, i shouldnt have a problem falling pregnant, it took em 4 months, and ya know how i fell pregnant last month? I stpped trying, me and Df decided to have a 'whatever month' we didnt both we tempreture checking, opks, looking cm nothing, and BAM! it happened, Now i am stressing cause i want my Baby to stick as the last time i was pregnant i lost it. So it's normal to feel anxious and panic, and wonder why cant our lifes sometimes be textbook? It's just how we are made, Your stressing if you wanna a baby, I'm stressing that i will lose this baby, We are women it's normal for us to worry lol. Baby Juice

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?