Faint Positive-pg114554307318

14 Replies
kare - April 20

I have gotten three faint positive with first response, the second line is definitly there, but very very light, I am not due for af until the 25th i am 10 dpo, the only symptoms i have had is heartburn, and lots of creamy cm, it has not dried up since o. my back and muscles feel achy as well, but other than that i feel great. I am just wondering if it is too early for a positive. I took two tests yesterday and one this morning. The test I took yesterday was in the afternoon.

LN030905 - April 20

No, it isnt too early!! Some of those FR tests claim to be able to detect the preg hormone up to 4-5 days before ur missed period!!! If the line comes up within the time frame and your sure there is a line, then I think your preg! If you want some more peice of mind, I would wait until Saturday morning and test with First Morning Urine.Congrats!

kare - April 20

Thank you LN, the line was definitly there my dh saw them as well.

Emma2 - April 20

Kare, the average for Implantion is 9 dpo but it can be as early as day 6 . Take it as a positive because it wouldnt be there if you were not. Congrats!

kare - April 20

thank you, i'm just very nervous. I had a tubal reversal and we have been trying for four months.

tish - April 20

congratulations, i'm with emma and LN. a faint positive is still a positive.

kare - April 21

Just wanted to say that I took two more tests, one last night and one this morning, needless to say there is no longer a faint line but a definit BFP.

princess_20 - April 21

Congrats Kare i got my BFP last night too!!! good luck:)

kare - April 21

Thank u, congrats to u, it's still seems so hard to beleive, very excited.

princess_20 - April 21

i know thats how i feel too. what kind of test did you use? i used the clear blue easy digital because i didnt want to deal with the lines and looking at it thinking well is this a possitive or a neg?

kare - April 21

I used first response, and clearblue, I took alot of them just to make sure, I couldn't believe it.

kare - April 21

I should be due around Jan 03, what about you?

princess_20 - April 21

i should be due around Dec. 26th. a Christmas baby!!! and we found out on my fiances b-day!! what a great b-day suprise!!!

kare - April 21

My husband's bday is on Sunday, he said it was a great early bday gift. That's too funny

princess_20 - April 21

thats great!!! but i do believe im going back to bed, i got woke up way to early this morning to go and test again to make sure it was a bfp again:)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion