Faint Positives-pg119073489539

2 Replies
jayney - September 25

hi guys im back again sorry for being mia been looking for a job busy busy. I no i only had af 2 weeks ago but i've just done another hpt and got a very faint bfp i mean it was very faint. My bf is certain im pregnant and so is his daughter she was 6 mnths preggers before she got a bfp and was still having af so i thought i'd give it another go. gonna do another in the morning.

jayney - September 26

i did another test this morning but im not sure whether it was an evap line or a faint positive think i might wait till nexy week and do another test. My b___sts are still sore and i've noticed that i have blue veins running through my nipples now and i no that they weren't there when i looked last time if anyone can give me any advise i would appreciate it, also still getting the cramps not just in my side but in the middle as well started getting more headaches as well.am i obsessing sorry just want some insight. thanks

quilabean - September 27

A faint positive is still a positve, according to waht youu say you can possible be preggos. if ur af is normal you already ovulated and if you had s_x atleast 2 days before or after it a defenite maybe. i would call ur Dr. ASAP it can be too early to detect with urine alone, a blood test will have better results.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?