False Positives -pg113311871518

8 Replies
Nell - November 27

I took an HTP and it was equate and I got two faint positives that got even darker as a few hours went by.... what should I take of these... I also took a clear blue digital ( I think I broke it somehow ) So it just says see leaflet for the past 15 minutes.... then I looked at the test strip there was a faint line... I took 2 others and they both had faint lines.... that i don't think the digital part was able to read! I am confused!

Jen - November 27

well, looks like you're pregnant!! The equates are a real good brand, I had early detection with it-I got my + at 10 dpo. hope this helps...

Nell - November 27

thank you!! Hey did it take a VERY long time for the whole thing to appear? It seemed to get darker every hour?

Jen - November 27

well, it didn't take long for it to appear, the box says not to "read" res___ts after something like 10 to 15 minutes, but I keep mine as keepsakes, and I haven't had one go from positive to negative if that is what you mean. The lines get darker as they dry tough. False positives are very rare, I would schedule a doc's appt, to confirm!

Jen - November 27

I wrote "res___ts" haha-duh, results...:)

nell - November 27

no i noticed the positives but like u said as they dried the lines got darker. so i didn't know what was going on I don't think the clear blue is that accurate.

nell - November 27

I am going to wait another week or so test again so I am sure... I have had a false positives b4 and felt soo retarded when the doc was like no your not pregnant. SO I am going to take one more test in a week if it is darker then I will go to the dr. Plus dh doesn't really believe it... since we had a false one b4. just don't want to get my hopes up.

nell - November 27

So Jen are you preg?

bump - November 27

bump

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?