February 2009 Join Me

353 Replies
lillybug - January 27

Hello and welcome to February 2009!

lillybug - January 27

My Facts : Urine Test on Thursday 1/22 - Negative! I started Provera yesterday, today is Provera Day 2 for me Af should be here on Tuesday, Feb. 3, 2009. Ovulation should be around the the 18th-20th of Feb. for me.

Krissy68 - January 27

lilybug - I will join you, I have nothing else to do but try and stay positive. How have you been. I am on cd 3 AF showed up for me 2 days early. How do you know you will be ovulating around that time? Do you still fertility friend? This has got to be our month. Let me know. I have a follow up appointment nect week from my HSG which I had done back in November but it will be with the nurse practioner because my gyn dr is went on vacation starting today and will be gone for 3 weeks. Good Luck to you this time round. Krissy68

lillybug - January 27

Krissy68~~ I'm so glad to hear from you. I'll be here to keep you sane and you to keep me sane lol... I have to take clomid so I can expect to ovulate between cycle day 14-18 but for the last cycle I ovulated on cycle day 18. so I'm just estimating. Yes I still use Ferility Friend... Do you? I'll only be a week behind you in this cycle because I start AF Tuesday/Wed of next week. I hope you appoint goes ok and that everything is fine. I just know this has to be our month!

Krissy68 - January 28

lilybug - Hey girlie, how are you doing? I do have a question for you I am on cd 4 and do you know of anything over the counter that I could take to help me out. I think I will try the evening primrose oil but I don't know how to take it do you and I don't know what days to take it on do you? I will let you next week I can't wait. I should be thinking of a plan B just in case. Krissy68

AFCV - January 28

Hi girls! Cd 2 here and getting really frustrated. This is our 4th month ttc after my d&c and 8th month over all. I'm not handling it very well this time around... I just don't understand why can't I get pregnant this time??? Is it something to do with the d&c? I have a son which we conceived rather quickly and my second pregnancy on our second try, so I don't get it. I know that each month we have only like 20% chance of it happening... but I'm sooo frustrated. Just in case I have an appt with my gyn this friday, I know he's going to say that I'm crazy but I just want to make sure everything's ok! lillybug and Krissy, nice to see you! February has to be our month!!!

AFCV - January 30

Hi girls! How's everyone doing? Cd 4 here...

itsmytime786 - January 31

CD 1 today....im looking forward to this being our month!

alc16 - January 31

I'm on cd 17 today, cd 18 in around 3 hours I'm going INSANE, this waiting game totally frustrates me. I'm hoping for a bfp on possibly 8th February, af is due around 10th February. How is everyone else doing?? Fingers crossed this is our month ladies!

shanonsy - January 31

Well I've taken a test on the 22nd, 23rd, and today and all have been negative. AF was due the 26th, had some spotting that started on the 23rd which lasted two days so I thought AF was starting...she fooled me. and now has me confused...so I guess February here I come!

AFCV - January 31

itsmytime786 and shanonsy, february's going to be our month!!! Positive thinking! alc16, I know.... the waiting part is the worse, hang in there! lillybug, how are u? Did af show? I hope not! Good luck to us all!

alc16 - January 31

shanonsy, did af actually show, or is she currently late? AFCV, thank you for your positive words I'm so glad I joined a few of these forums, it sometimes seems like no one but the girls on this site can actually understand it all. How is everyone else doing today?

itsmytime786 - January 31

I went out and bought a bbt today....havent been charting temp so thought I should start. I also got DH to buy some multivitamins to help with his sperm quality and count! (nothing wrong with him...just covering our bases) Ive purchased the fertility monitor and going to use that this month aswell....hopefully this will work for us! praying for you all!

melay86 - February 1

Hello ladies! I am on cd 23 and should be getting AF at some point today...but I'm a little confused b/c for the past 3 days I have had horrible cramps, like I only get when AF is there, but nothing...I had a little spotting on cd 21 and thought that was AF but it went away and since have had nothing...could it be implantation?? If so, any idea on when I should test?? I don't know...my body's been so off since I've come off of bc that I don't know what's normal and what's not!! How's everyone else doing??

alc16 - February 1

melay86, if af doesn't show today I would be testing tomorrow morning the spotting a few days ago could have been implantation bleeding I'm on cd19 today, or 7dpo. I've also had the cramping just like af is coming, for the past 4 or 5 days. As well as terrible nausea and I'm so tired. Here's hoping you get your BFP tomorrow :) let us know!!

melay86 - February 1

Thx for the input...I will probably test in the morning. Af hasn't shown yet and I could be wrong but I don't feel like she will today. The cramps have been less than they've been the last few days and I still have very sore bbs and I never have that before I start...we'll see! I hope there's BFP's for everyone! Keep posting!!

alc16 - February 1

oh I have TERRIBLE cramps today and I feel very sick. Although I haven't had sore bb's yet, and I never get sore bb's with af anyway. I had a vivid dream last that I got a BFP, and funnily enough I seen a psychic around a month ago and she said I'd be pregnant with a baby boy in October, if I'm pregnant now it will be due October 22 fingers crossed!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?