Feelings-pg117393536442

2 Replies
nurs2b24 - March 15

so this time around i've tried really hard not to think about ttc and just whatever happens happens...but...tonight I was experiencing some twinges...kind of like when you ovulate you feel that twinge sometimes...i had that feeling there tonight...I just wondered what that could possibly be. I notice every little feeling and wonder. I am only 4 dpo so I know its too soon to get any signs and all.....oooo right now i'm getting one on the left side...but earlier today it was on the right side...hhmm...anybody??

krissy2006 - March 15

dont pay attention to every little twinge... you most probably had them before you were ttc and just never noticed because you weren't trying to figure out what your body was doing 24/7... I would say as difficult as it is (b/c I know it is sooooooooooo difficult for me) try and distract yourself and stop trying to put a reason to every little bump, twitch, jump and flutter... hopefully you can.. if not... be consoled OR aggravated (LOL) in the fact that it is probably as normal as every time you inhale... :)

nurs2b24 - March 15

haha okay! thanks

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?