First Response-pg112316931818

4 Replies
what to do!!! - August 4

my af shouldnt come til tues aug 9th, however i am going crazy bc i have a wedding and a couple parties this weekend. i want to be preg. but am not sure if i am. i guess the question is if i am not yet i want to get on with life have some drinks and some fun and try agian next month but is there anyway i can know now?? i feel i have been depriving myself of so much (my friends are going to six flags-am i supposed to stay off the rides?) i really am not trying to be selfish or immature but it is frustrating because it is so depressing every month when my period comes. so to get to the point-does first response really work? my af is due in 5 days if i take it today do u think it will give me an accurate answer? thanks!!!!

Lisa - August 4

They say you can test 5 days before your af so I would say it is worth a shot and give it a try. Also if you do get a bfn you may still be pregnant so I would not do anything to crazy. Good Luck hope you get a BFP!!!

what to do!!! - August 4

Thanks Lisa!!! I guess I will try it out and if it is bfn just do everything in moderation or not at all :)

jue - August 4

I went on all the rides at blackpool (in the uk) when in the early weeks of pg and never did any harm to my son he is now nearly 16yrs. you could do a hpt and if it is + then just don't drink alcahol and have fun. good luck

what to do!!! - August 4

i still am a little nervous to go on rides and of course i would never drink if i had +. thanks for your feedabck!! :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?