First Response Pregnancy Test-pg115276081518

11 Replies
moni76 - July 12

I just took three (I know I'm crazy) first response tests and got a very faint line on all of them. The digital clearblue was negative. Has anyone had experience with these tests?My friends tell me it's bfp!

jeni23 - July 13

yes i did with my second pregnancy.the first responce was faint pos and my ept was neg,but i was definatly pregnant,it just took a while to show up on the rest cus it was early:) good luck

moni76 - July 13

Thanks Jeni - I did anither test this morning but it is no darker than it was yesterday...in fact it may even be lighter! I guess I'll get ahold of myself, wait a few days and then test again. Thanks!

moni76 - July 13

oh I should also add that my temperature increased again today. ???

jeni23 - July 13

definatly a good sign:)

sarahd - July 13

sounds like your pregnant! Congrats! Would be EXTREMELY unusual to have 3 lines on any brand of test and not be, as long as they came w/in the time limit. YAY for you!

moni76 - July 13

I just did another clearblue digital and it's positive! I'm going to see my doctor today...very excited. Thanks for the support.

jeni23 - July 13

CONGRATS!!!!!!!:) :)

thickness - July 24

I GOT A BFP WITH FIRST RESPONSE. ITS A GOOD TEST BECAUSE ITS SENSITIVE. I ALSO GOT BFP WITH EPT, SO GOOD LUCK LADIES

jatom - July 24

Same thing happened when I was pg with my daughter. Congrats!

beckylol1 - July 25

BUMP

Faye84 - July 25

bump

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?