For Viv-pg109761450489

2 Replies
justinen - October 12

i have a question about conception......so lets say i had s_x the month of september 2, 4, 5, 6 so implantation should be between 7 and 13?

justine - October 12

another thing..if you are pregnant, should the cervix be high or low? and how can you determine if it is?

Viv - October 12

The way I figure it is this: implantation follows conception, which happens in the 24 hours following release of the egg (ovulation). When you have s_x is relevant only in that viable sperm must be present at ovulation, but the sperm could have arrived there at any time in the five days previous. The time lag between conception and implantation is generally stated as 7 to 10 days. From what I have read on the forum, it could be as early as 5 days. From what I have read on the 'net, it could be as late as 12 days. Take your pick. I generally say that implantation normally occurs about a week before the expected period. I still have not figured out if there is anything consistent about cervix as an early indication. Suffice to say that if you know how your cervix feels in normal cycles, then you are in a position to feel if something different happens.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion