Freaking Out Pg1267719575

1 Replies
Jamiek - March 4

Ok so yesterday was the first day of my 6th week and for the first time when i went to the bathroom , nothing in my urine but when i whipped myself there was a light brown color. I called my doctor and was seen right away. She said it was normal, they did a va___al ultrasound and i am still pregnant and there is a yolk sac but there is no baby yet nor a heart beat. They took blood to check to make sure everything is ok which they think it is. But with my stress level lately especially today i went to the bathroom first thing this morning n there was nothing and then by time i got to work and went again it was a slight darker brown than yesterday and im freaking out now!!

K-jean - March 4

Jamiek- Stress can cause a miscarriage, so you definitely need to find a way to relax. If your doctor told you that what you are experiencing is normal then she is probably right. If the bleeding doesn't stop, then you should call your doctor, and if you are still really worried by tomorrow, you should call your doctor just so that she can help ease your mind!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?