GOOD NEWS APRIL19 2005

6 Replies
Sharon - June 19

WELL on APRIL19,2005 i had a five day period. MAY14,2005 i came on my period a week earily 2 days and half bleeding and started spotting pinkish red on and off 3th 4th 5th only when i wipe. GUESS WHAT I'M PREGNANT FROM IMPLANTATION BLEEDING AND THIS MORNING I TAKE A PREGNANT TEST AND CAME OUT POSITIVE IF YOU NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING ASK ME. MY HUSBAND IS HAPPY FATHER EVER HIS FRIST. GOOD LUCK TOO ALL?

kEEKEE - June 19

Congrats!!!!!!

Amy - June 19

YA CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kate - June 20

best wishes sharon !!!!!!!!!!!--please anawer----what was your IB like? what colors? brown -pink -red? how long did it last-how much did you bleed? how many days? when did it start ? and how long did you wait to test? and what made you test? what made you think it was IB ? ohhh--and did you have the brown wipes -before or after---? and what is your cm like ?---congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

melani - June 20

HELLO SHARON.Congrats!!!!What was the reason that make you to test? did you have any other symptoms i mean, since you had you period?i will be waiting...best regards to you...melani

melani - June 20

oooo and also you ean you are pregnant since April?how far along you think that you are?

Sylvie - June 20

Congrats Sharon!!!!!...so was ur last period may14th? Wat made u think ur preg.?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?