Grampa Viv-pg112432298918

1 Replies
jane - August 17

I've been trying to concieve for 4 months now since an early miscarriage in April with no success. There seems to be a lot of conflicting information about ways to conceive successfully out there. Could you please share you thoughts on what the most sound approach to conceiving is, and what some of the more probable causes of long delays are?

Grandpa Viv - August 17

The good news is that you conceived once, so you know it is possible. When you do it again I would get to the doctor pretty soon so she can monitor your hormone levels. Four months is not that long ttc in the late 20's. After a year you might seek help. Meanwhile I suggest you go to fertilityfriend.com and start charting, including all the goodies like cervical position, cervical mucus, libido and whatever. That may be enough to get your timing right. If not, after a couple of months, when you think you understand your signs, spend some extra money on ovulation predictor kits. Remember that the most fertile day is the one before ovulation, and the day before that is just as fertile as the day of ovulation itself. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?