Grandpa Viv-pg113545308418

2 Replies
anon - December 24

I have been having all of the pregnancy signs and symptoms. Enlarged veiny br___t with colostrum, stomach swollen and hard, and movement in my lower abdomen and va___a. Since the last week in August I have been having what feel like labor pains off and on which consist of back pain, menstrual pain. stomach pain and tightness of the stomach especially after I use the rest room and slimy looking discharge. Well my last normal period was the last week in December, but I had 3 other abnormal bleeding with clots this year and some spotting. I say bleeding because it does not look like period just bleeding. In March and April I had the spotting and then in May I started on the 1st and it ended 16 and then started back May 28th. Skipped June and July and on in August(six day with clots) and skipped September and then again in October(5 days with clot). I have been to several doctors and my tests have been negative for pregnancy and no fibroids, cysts found through ultrasounds or ct scans. I feel hardness in stomach and so do the others but they do not know what it is. I am not constipated or have diarrhea or alot of heartburn(just occasionally). I think I might have a tumor that started out as a baby . I was wondering could this be it. Or something more serious? Doctors are no help.

Grandpa Viv - December 24

You are going through the wars! I'm sorry the doctors aren't able to figure it out. Is it possible that you are having glandular problems? Could they be looking in the wrong place with their scans? Here's wishing you a happier New Year!

anon - December 24

Thank you Grandpa Viv I think I am going keep going back them and asking more questions. Have a nice Holiday and thanks again.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?