Grandpa Viv-pg113591760018

2 Replies
spammy4145 - December 29

You seem to know what you are talking about.hehe. I have a question. I am almost 12 dpo(tomorrow), i had a sudden allergy attack on christmas eve which honestly should not have happened no reason for it. after that I have been fighting off this terrible head cold stuffy,runny nose and cough. My b/f is sick but he thinks i got him sick which is possible. I have been getting nausous somewhat in the am but also in the evening. I still take prenatal vitamins(m/c in may) so could that be linked to them? also i've been tired a lot lately which could be from the cold, and also have had a lot of watery cm, It was thick white and stringy, but now just watery. What do you think? could these all be from my cold? or possible pg? also my face is breaking out which doesn't even happen when af shows. and have been having some cramping and I don't know what to think. maybe i'm getting my hopes up. What is your honest opinion

Grandpa Viv - December 30

Boyfriends don't get pregnant, so while a runny nose can be a sign of pregnancy, we can't take it into account for you. Tired, unusual cm, acne changes and weird cramps are encouraging signs. If you can wait that long, I suggest a home test Sat 7th first am pee. Good luck!

spammy4145 - December 30

Thanks for the input. I had that my b/f is sick but could be from me because i read another post of yours saying that a cold could be a sign of pregnancy if no others around you are ill. So i was saying that I could have gotten him sick. But thank you I do hope these are positive signs. Hoping for that bfp

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?