Grandpa Viv-pg114954900418

4 Replies
soimpatient - June 5

How are you so knowledgeable...especially for a man? What is your profession? I'm just curious:)

Danielle26 - June 5

Grandpa Viv is a real doctor. He has a website. It's ww-w.ppo-wb.or-g/gov. Just remove all the - (dashes). It's a great sight full of great info!

Lin - June 5

Actually, while he's certainly very knowledgeable, I don't think that Grandpa Viv is a doctor. At least, he's never claimed to be. He does have a genuine desire to promote s_x education.

staci - June 5

I've often wondered what profession he is in also, come on Grandpa Viv, give us the scoop! :)

Grandpa Viv - June 5

My knowledge on this subject has come from following the action here for two years. Back then, many opinions were quite inaccurate. Since I had recently retired with what I thought was some spare time on my hands (hah!) , I started researching and answering questions. I even put up a few web pages with some opinions and a collection of links - www.ppowb.org/gv/ -. The postings today are much better informed. Now we have to figure out how to get this info to the young folk who need it in the face of government conservative resistance.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?