Grandpa Viv -pg112695729318

2 Replies
leah - September 17

i have had a cold now for 3 days without fever you know runny stuff nose,cough,hot watery eyes, sneazing.i dont feel unwell just those feelings, the beginning of the week i was dizzy,headaches and dry mouth. i am 12dpo and af is due in 2 days i have no af cramps no spotting,but i ache all over my body.i am peeing more, going to pee but not alot comes out.hungry an hour after i eat and i have this thick white stuff comming out quite a few holes in both nipples. i have been ttc now for 16 months and really want to be pregnant i never get that white nipple stuff and i never get a cold maybe once a year. i heard a cold is a sign and so is nipple discharge. please give me some advice before i waste money on a test.

Grandpa Viv - September 17

Well, runny or stuffy nose is a sign, but my wife just got over a week of losing her voice, stuffy, cough and all that, and she is 60 years old (not pregnant). Maybe it is an allergy or a bug. On the other hand dizzy, headaches, absence of accustomed AF signs, more bathroom trips, appet_te changes and colostrum are pretty encouraging. Ache all over is not usual. How about fatigue, more peeing, v____al discharge, upset tummy? Sixteen months is a long wait. I bet you are pretty anxious. Take your first test first pee Sun 25th if AF does not show, and another a week later if need be. The Dollar Store tests should be good enough, and they are cheap. Good luck!

leah - September 17

i am taking a test on 25th i have lotion cm more peeing aswell and i have been tired but i have recently gone back to work after having the summer off as i teach in school. what do you think i reall should have cramps by now but dont.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?