Grandpa VIV Please Respond-pg111212574718

8 Replies
Guera - March 29

I've been having sore nipples and alot of saliva for about 1 week now. My last menstrual was 3/2 my cycle is about 31day long I'm due for af again on 4/3. Are those symptoms of my af or is there a chance I can be preggo.

Guera - March 29

Anyone! Please help!!!!!!! Grandpa please help!!!!!!!!!

KT - March 29

I know this answer isn't going to be your favorite, but here goes... I think you should wait until you are at least one day late for your period. Stressing over it now could cause your period to be late and make you think that you are pregnant when you may not be. At this point, you'll just have to wait. I would not suggest taking a hpt yet or a blood test yet, because many women have miscarriages about the time their period is due (1 out of 4). If you take an early hpt and it is positive and then you get af, then it may be very traumatic. I'm not trying to be negative. I'm just giving advice that has been given to me by the DR. So, try your best to occupy your mind with other things until Apr 4th, then take hpt. All the best to you... :)

erica - March 29

Thank you KT. What does my Saliva mean is that a syptom or what?

Cindlo - March 29

I know sometimes I get sore bbs 1 to 2 weeks before AF. About the saliva I am not sure.

erica - March 29

Plus last night when me and by bf were bd. He told me that I feel different: very soft and hot. Has anyone experienced that before?

KT - March 29

I have heard that excessive saliva can be a symptom of pg...

erica - March 29

Thank you KT. I guess I have to wait for that big number 4/3 to see if my period comes.

erica - March 29

Does anybody have any other syptoms?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?