Has Anyone Ever Been 100 Sure

16 Replies
curly - June 13

that af was coming and then ended up pregnet? im 2 days late and af cramps come and go but nothing. tested yesterday and bfn, im confused.

jjlo6479 - June 13

Hi Curly, I'm kinda in the same boat. I keep having af type cramps but still nothing. I was due for af at the latest 6/11. So sign of her yet. I tested 6/11 & 6/12 from Dollar Tree tests and got bfn. I also started taking Thyroid medicine right around my last period, so I'm wondering if that could be messing up my cycle, I'm hoping that I'm pg though. Do you have any other symptoms?

Susan K - June 13

Hi Curly, I have a friend who is pregnant now. She never tested positive on a hpt. She had to contact her doctor to confirm the pregnancy. I think that they did an ultrasound and found the sac. That is what confirmed it. If your af is a week late, you should contact your doctor.

curly - June 13

well af was due the 10th or 11th. i have sore nipples to the touch af type cramps on and off, stuffy nose with a little blood,and veins on b___bs. im going to buy another test on my lunch. i want the digital but cant find it.

curly - June 13

bump

aish - June 13

hi curly...even i am in waiting period needs answer to this Q.... try CVS store/walmart or riteaid u will find dgital test ...i wish u all the best give us some good hopes...

aish - June 13

i am having left side cramps& left side leg pain...little sore b___bs thats it

curly - June 13

well i just called shopper drug mart head office and htey said canada doent have them yet.

curly - June 13

im cramping now more, but they come and go.

dedaa - June 13

I got my BFP on the 8th of June and I have on and off cramping since about a week almost prior to my Af was due nad still getting it and I know Im pregnant so don`t give up yet I think alot of us getg fooled with this cramping thing.

curly - June 13

thanks i hope your right

aish - June 14

hi ,curly...anything good to share...welll just went for my blood work(pg or not) will get the reports in the afternoon...well i am cramping allot so i know af will come

curly - June 14

well af came yesterday, but im okay

curly - June 14

we are trying but more on whenever as suppose to a chore during o time only, so the chance of missing o where good. i dont want to chart and say its time, i just want it to be more relaxing, than stressful

aish - June 14

i think cramps r not the sign of pg as i am having severe cramps & know af will come ....i hate it ... i know curly it feel so low ...

curly - June 14

i agree, i know my af cramps, and if i get them she is coming.

aish - June 14

well iam also not pg got my results..

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?