Has Anyone Experienced This -pg114858240618

16 Replies
curly - May 25

has anyone had brown spotting 8 days after af was done? and what was the end result? i know it may happen during ovulion but i dont ovulate till next week.

Emma2 - May 25

Then only time i ever had that was when I was on BCP and it clearly wasnt working for me. Hormones out of whack! Sorry, dont really know why its happening to you.

tish - May 25

i did and it was ovulation spotting.

curly - May 25

i have also when ovulating, but im not ovulating yet, not till next week. and never been on bc.

curly - May 25

oh and tues and wed i had sharp pinches low down there.

j. - May 25

Hmmmm....do you feel any different? Aside from the pinches and spotting, do you have other symptoms?

curly - May 25

well even thouth ive been getting 8 hr night sleep im very tried and always want to nap and bloated/ga__sy.

Emma2 - May 25

Curly what cd you on again?

curly - May 25

well af came may 13 so i would say 13, my window of opportunity is today through the 31st.

curly - May 25

bump

Emma2 - May 25

And youre still spotting since AF stopped. This is def. weird. Sorry don't know what to tell you.

Grandpa Viv - May 25

Any chance you got pregnant the end of Aoril and had an in-pregnancy bleed rather than a true period? You mention several early preg signs ahead of ovulation this month, but they could be due to something else, I guess. Good luck!

curly - May 25

well my may 13 af was normal heavy at first then lighter. it was 2 days early. could it be ib if i oed early? a friend of mine said she conceived the day after af was done.

curly - May 25

anyone else with any input?

DrK - May 25

I would say you might have o'd earlier this month. Are you charting? why do you think you should be ovulation next week?

Lin - May 25

It definitely sounds like you've ovulated early. Have you been using opks, by any chance?

curly - May 26

well according to ff i o this sunday, im not charting or using anything. i just go by ewcm which i havent had yet, but last night and this morning my cm has a pink tinge to it and i feel more bloatd and constipated. af is due june 10 or 11 and i think im going to go nuts untill then.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?