Has Anyone Experienced This -pg115292951918

11 Replies
timbits - July 14

Has anyone had light bleeding instead of AF and got a positive HPT shortly after? I had light bleeding and I really don't think it was AF but I am not sure when I should take a test. Any suggestions?

sarahd - July 14

What cd are you? When would you normally expect af??

timbits - July 14

I was expecting AF on July 9th but instead I had light bleeding on July 11th. I don't think that was AF...

sarahd - July 14

You could take a test now and would likely get a reliable result. Use fmu to be most accurate, and then let us know what it says! Good luck and baby dust!

timbits - July 15

I plan on taking a test within the next few days but I wanted your opinions on if you think I may be pregnant. I have some pregnancy symptoms like nausea, headache, lower backache, frequent urination, sore nips and I had light bleeding for a day and a half instead of the real AF. My temp stayed high during this bleeding episode and then it went down a little the day after the bleeding stopped. Like I said, I plan on testing but would like your opinions.

sarahd - July 15

sorry timbits I know squat about temping - going to start next month if this one doesn't pan out. There are some real chart experts on here though so hopefully one of them can help you out! Your af definitely sounds suspicious - good luck with testing!!!

timbits - July 15

Ok...now I don't know what is going on. I had light bleeding 2 days after AF was due. I don't believe it was AF because it was so light and it didn't smell like AF (tmi). Now it's 4 days later and I am having a pink discharage with light cramps. I am so confused...I have no idea what is going on. I may test a little sooner than I thought...

Lin - July 16

If you're already six days late, then you've got no right to be confused. A simple pregnancy test could have cleared things up for you a week ago. Test!

timbits - July 16

Well, I tested this morning and I got a BFN. If that is the case, then why am I getting so many pregnancy symptoms and why didn't I get the real AF?

Lin - July 16

Ovarian cysts can cause similar symptoms to pregnancy and can also cause your period to be delayed. Alternatively, you could have just had an anovulatory cycle (happens to everyone at some point). Have you been on birth control recently?

timbits - July 16

Nope...never took birth control. I had tests done less than a year ago and everything look fine.

Lin - July 16

If you have an ovarian cyst now, it wouldn't have been there then. If you haven't had a period or a positive test by the time you would have expected your next period, then see your doctor.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?