HCG LEVEL -pg112204634618

6 Replies
Anne - July 22

I got my blood results today and the GP said it was neg and the HCG level is <5. Can anyone tell me if this is the normal range if not PG?

Camilla - July 22

Anything less than 5 is considered not pregnant. Sorry, if its disappointing but hopefully you'll get pregnant soon...Baby dust to you...

Anne - July 22

Thanks Camilla. I've still got all the pg signs IE sore nipples, lots of veins over my body and b___bs, peeing a lot, a faint line on my navel, tired all the time and my hormones are if as i had them checked 2 months ago. I'm very confused and to why blood test came back neg.

Anne - July 23

I looked on www.pregnancy.allinfoabout.com (look down the left hand column and look on top features and hCG levels) and it said non pregnant females: hCG level of <5 which is what i had so i'm not pregnant and i'm going to try egg sharing IVF as it's cheaper (IE roughly about £500 which is drugs and blood tests) as DH has a low sperm count.

Anne - July 23

I've still got all the signs IE lots of veins over my body and b___bs, a faint line on navel, tired all the time, sore nipples and moody all the time. my mum didn't know she was pregnant with me or my sister till late into her pregnancy I'm wondering weather I'm following in her foot steps? i cant ask her as she no long here, she died 12yrs ago

Grandpa Viv - July 23

hCG rises during the first trimester to 100,000 plus. We have seen one pregnancy on these pages where hCG was under 5 at 14 dpo, but if you are further along than that you will have to find some other explantaion for your signs. My suggestion is to take a couple of home tests at 1 week intervals as a double check. How did you manage to get the NHS to give you a quant_tative test before you had a positive urine test, or is this Australia, not UK?

Anne - July 23

if i was PG i will be 12wks nxt wednesday GP did 2 urine tests and they were neg & i've done 10 HPT in the last 6wks and all neg. as my symptoms look good she decided to do blood tests im going back in monday to see if i can do egg sharing so i can have IVF at low cost as DH has low sperm count.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?