Help-pg110860436518

9 Replies
feesah - February 16

hi i have been having unpretected s_x and now i am having frequent urination also nausea , br___t tenderness, headaches, i was ouv on the 6th and i had s_x on the 4th i took a test but i saw one line so i waited and came back and there was another line that was very faint please help

bump - February 19

bump

AMY - February 19

I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT EVEN IF YOU HAVE A VERY FAINT LINE IT MEANS YOU ARE PREGNANT. YOU SHOULD PROBABLY GO TO YOUR DOCTOR AND TAKE A BLOOD TEST

feesah - February 19

well i took another test and i have to dark lines so i am pregnant i was shocked because i took it before i missed my period and it came up pos.

Serenna - February 19

Congratulations!!! Take care and make sure to get the right prenatal care.

Grandpa Viv - February 19

Good work, Feesah! I would not have counted on the first test because a faint line that appears after the specified time can be an evaporation line, but the second test is conclusive. Tell us how far apart the tests were in time, and what difference in technique you might have used (time of day, longer retention of urine, dip v. stream)

TO EVERYONE - February 19

I USED A EARLY TEST(WALGREENS BRAND) AND CAME UP POSITVE 2 DAYS AFTER I MISSED MY PERIOD. I TOOK THE TEST WITH MY FIRST URINE. THAT WAY THE HORMONE WOULD BUILD UP IN THE URINE OVER NIGHT. IT IS ALLWAYS BEST TO TAKE THE TEST EARLY IN THE MORNING.

hello - February 20

congrats and thanks for advise xxxxx

Faith & Hope!!! - February 20

Congratulations Honey

Jade - February 20

bump please stop putting bump, it is no help to anyone, thanks oh and feesah, i would go to the doctor just to make sure. God luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?