Help-pg111758552518

6 Replies
Tiffinay - May 31

My husband and I have been recentally trying to conceive and the first night that we tried was Tues, May 24th and as of this morning, Tuesday May 31st, I woke up with little bumps all over my stomach, is this a sign of being pregnant, or is this just a rash?

Miss JKay - June 1

Hi Tiffinay, I just read what you posted on wating buddy... i got a rash the other night as well... It was all over my b___sts too...I was also wondering if this was a sign but was too scared to ask.... glad i found someone who has the same thing!!! Hope it is a pregnancy sign!!! Good Luck to you!

Tiffinay - June 1

Does your rash itch really bad or no? Mine doesn't really itch too bad, although when I woke up this morning it did, so I itched it and then it didn't itch any more. :) Are you using any stretch mark lotions? Cause I was and one of the cautions was your skin may become irritated when pregnant, and if this happens to discontinue use....so I stopped using it yesterday when I read that, thinking maybe that's what caused it, but really hoping that it's a sign that I'm prego!

Miss JKay - June 1

It was itchy and got worse when I had a hot shower. I am using lotion Mrs Palmers coco b___ter. It has gone but im still getting a few spots here and there... I got it on the back of my leg... but i dont know if its a vein.... ??? This is driving me crazy. when is af due? I have had many symptoms and im very confused. I only have one month to fall preg if im not allready then I will not see my partner for 8 months so fingers crossed.

Tiffinay - June 1

Well that's what I was using, the Palmer's, but it says on the back that when pregnant skin gets more irritated! So I'm hoping that it's because I'm pregnant. On another forum, someone told me to change to Vitamin E instead of lotions! So you know where I'm headed after work!!! You asked when af was due....what's af?! Sorry. I'm new to these abbreviations. :)

Miss JKay - June 1

This site is so helpfull and so confusing at the same time. AF = aunt flow.. (period) I feel so sick today dont want to eat anything... do you have any other symptoms? I know my body very well and I have never had anything like this... hope its a little one. :)

Miss JKay - June 2

Just letting you know im watching a program about pregnancy and it says pregnant women get rashes... lol.... so hope it is a good sign!!!! :) My rash has gone but im still itchy everywhere... :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?