Help-pg112102352718

4 Replies
asia - July 10

me and my bf had s_x a couple of days ago when we "did it" afterwards i was my va___a (sorry ) was very agitated , also i was very "wet" not from excitement though i hearrd that when you are pregnant you are very moist all the time is that true and also your "area" is very sensitive

Linds - July 10

it sounds like it was just from s_x, doesn't sound like you are pregnant.

Grandpa Viv - July 10

Were you ovulating at the time? Fertile mucus provides more lubrication than at other times of the month, and at ovulation many women are more excitable.

asia - July 10

im not sure wheter or not it was fertile mucus howver when you are in your fertile stage does it make you "h__y" it seems as if i was "sweating down there but i wasnt my cervix is very low and soft if this help, i look very pregnant but not sure

Blue - July 10

Hello asia, You're stressing out, girlie! You don't 'look' pregnant for months after you concieve! And you wouldn't expect any changes at all for at least a couple of weeks, and even then it would mostly be tingly b___bs and wanting to pee a lot. Chill out - and if you're not trying for a wee one, be careful!! Love Blue xx

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?