Help-pg114896123418

6 Replies
Taite - May 29

I need some advice my last proper period was in december, this was the same time that my bf was here from over sea's.He was here for 4 weeks and in that time we had unprotected s_x quite a few times but he never ejaculated while in me, I have had 2 very light bleeds since then which have lasted for a few days, the last one being in march. I have been getting very tired recently and very moody, as I am over weight I have been on a strict diet, but I seem to have gained weight and my stomach is bigger than it was before and harder, with a strange fluttering feeling sometimes as well. Sorry for ranting on, Im pretty sure I cant be pregnant but something doesnt feel right.

justine - May 30

Why haven't you taken a pg test??

BrendaW - May 30

Yes you should definitely take a test!!! I would nt have been able to wait! I would have tested after the first light af..... Good Luck!!

Lin - May 30

You think you may be five months pregnant, and you haven't tested yet?

Nell4Him - May 31

My best friend had the same problem. She was on Depo way too long and it screwed up her uterus, the docs had to sc___pe and cauterize (sp?) and told her that if she was ever to have kids it would be a miracle. That being said, she figured there was no point in birth control. Her bleeding was irregular but she a__sumed it was from the cr*p the docs did and didnt' know. She thought she was having gas (The baby moving). She went to the hospital with a bad bronchial infection and after they gave her some ma__sive antibiotics were yelling at her for not telling them she was pregnant. She had no clue!

Nell4Him - May 31

BTW my friend now has 2 healthy kids.

Emma2 - May 31

I see nothing esle to do but take a test!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?