Help-pg117391289764

5 Replies
becky59 - March 14

Hi my period was 9 days late. I have not had s_x but gave a blowjob. Now i have an unusual discharge and had a strange taste in my mouth 4 three weeks, I also have sharp abdominal pains. What could it be

HeavenisMine - March 14

Well it's definitely NOT pregnancy, unless he has superman sperm, hehe, could be a cyst, I say get it checked out! and good luck!

krissy2006 - March 15

unusual discharge is probably not "unusual" at all but your normal cervical mucous exiting your body unless it itches or has a foul/odd odor or other color besides clear/ white or yellow/brown or pinkish. The strange taste in your mouth could be due to anything... different foods, dead taste buds and renewing taste buds, illness etc... sharp pains could be anything as well depending on where they are and how they feel (do they ache, burn, stab? are they fast or do they linger???) as LIN said, none of this could have anything to do with pregnancy however, so maybe you should see your regular family Dr.

alicia1 - March 15

Yeah, you said your period "was" 9 days late. Does that mean you did get one? At any rate, I agree: Why would ANY of those things seem to be related (besides maybe the pain and the discharge)? That part you should probably take seriously as it could be an infection as LIN advised.

becky59 - March 15

I gave the b__w job and there could have been sperm on my hands, then about 30 mins later I put a tampon in, could the sperm have been transferred. I also feel like I'm putting on loads of weight. The pains are low and sharp.

alicia1 - March 15

Sperm die when they hit air and besides that they're just waaay too sensitive to survive all that tranferring. You shoul get checked out for those other things. Good luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?