Help -pg110316947485

7 Replies
Tracy - December 15

Okay for two weeks I had a really thick discharge then I had one day of slight bleeding. That was about 2 weeks ago. I just took a pregnancy test then and it came back negative. I took one again and it came out positive.( after the negative i had the bleeding.) I Also have a really bad taste in my mouth. I have tried everything and it wont go away. I also have a tounge ring. I have heard that sometimes when you are pregnant you can have that happen. What do you think pregnant? Thanks

carrie - December 16

I really hope it's a good thing that a positive test came back cause if it comes back positive the chances that you are pregnant are very high. A negative test can be false, but if you have a positive chances are you are pregnant espesially if you have that metallic taste in your mouth and I am only guessing that the taste your having is metallic cause that's what I had in my early pregnany..good luck I hope you get the true results you really want

Christine - December 16

Unless somehow you bought a really messed up test...you are pregnant...in order to get a positive(hpt) you have to have a certain amount of hcg in your urine...I really have never seen...maybe heard "once" that someone got a false positive...The metallic taste in your mouth/heavy discharge are also signs of pregnancy...you should call your doc now and ask them to call you in prenatal vitamins asap...and ask for a blood test...good luck

Tracy - December 16

Thank you ladies!

Ocean. S - December 16

I think your having a baby and you should go get a blood test to make sure.

kay - December 16

yes.

b - December 17

bump

lori - December 19

You should go to the doctor to find out for sure.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?