Help -pg110495881181

1 Replies
Annie - January 5

Hi all! Well, I am very confused. I started af when i was 14, and have never been regular. I got married in november, and we decided not to use any birth control.I had a weird period around the 12 just lasted 2 days, where normally they are 7 rough days. For about 3 weeks after, i suffered from heartburn, nausia almost daily, constipation, gas, headaches, freq urination, Then I had another wierd period December 17 lasting for 6 days..very blochy and purple. I am still suffering from heartburn, constipatiuon, freq urination, backache, headaches, and my emotions are on a roller coaster. I also have noticed within the last few days my belly just below my pant waistline is getting firm, and I have not been working out. I went for a blood test almost 3 weeks ago...negative, and my hpt's are all negative....what do you think? What should I do?

Grandpa Viv - January 5

The signs you describe sound like pregnancy and we know from this forum that some women go past 8 weeks before getting a positive. You don't mention fatigue and b___b changes, which are high on most lists. I think another couple of hpts at one week intervals might tell something, and if that doesn't resolve the situation then the doctor needs to explain what else might be going on. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?