HELP -pg111538182418

2 Replies
berth - May 6

My periods are always late and irregular. two months ago i had s_x and a day later i got my period. when i got my period, it was really early and im usually always late and not early. my period was normal as all my other ones-it lasted a week and the flow was normal as well. now, i am 2 weeks late for my next period and ive never been this late before. could i be pregnant? plz help!!!!

Audrey - May 6

Berth- With an irregular cycle it's hard to tell. I frequently go six to eight weeks without a period, so I test after six weeks in order to ease my mind. Try a home test and see what happens. Best wishes!

Rainbow - May 6

Hey there. I don't think you're pregnant because you had a normal period. (Even if it was early.) See, if you bleed like that, then there wouldn't be enough lining (nourishment) left for any fertilized egg when it arrives in the uterus. That's because when you bleed, it's the uterine lining shedding. So, it wouldn't have much chance to implant. Basically, I think that *most* periods can be trusted to show we're not preggers. Otherwise we'd have to test every month regardless! Imagine how expensive that would be!!! :-) Are you 2 weeks late, counting from the time of your last one (which was 2 weeks early) or are you now at the point when you would have had a period, if the other one hadn't been early? It's frustrating when you're irregular but I don't think you need to worry about being preggo!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?