Help -pg112733235018

2 Replies
Sue - September 21

My boyfriend and I are both worried I might be pregnant...We had s_x 4 days after my period had stopped, I'm not sure if that's a bad time for ovulation if I don't want to get pregnant. A week or so later my br___ts became very sore and I began eating a lot and sleeping a lot. I can't tell if it's just my br___ts are just growing since they haven't since about the age of 12, or if it's a sign of pregnancy. I just started college a month ago so I also can't tell if it could be just stress. I am supposed to be getting my next period around the 27th so I am hoping it comes then. Is it too early to take a pregnancy test? I would highly appreciate it if you all could let me know if these are probably for sure signs and when it would be best to take a test. Thank you!

saucygirl - September 21

I know that first response has an early test that you can check up to 4 days before your period is due. However, tests vary in amount of hcg they are able to detect. The lower the amount, the earlier the detection. Go to www.peeonastick for the levels of hcg that each test is able to detect. Good luck.

epap - September 23

Depending on your cycle... usually 4 days after your period isn't usually the time for ovulation. However long your cycle usually is subtract 14 from it and that is your number. If your cycle is 28 days then your ovulation date would be the 14th day after your period started. Hope this helps.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?