Help -pg113165742318

5 Replies
Jeanette Green - November 10

Last period was October 1st. Still no period. But I tested today, 11 days after period was due, and I got a negative???? I am having lower abdominal cramps, backache.... Can you be this much past your period, test negative and still be pregnant? Please Help!!!

sian - November 10

im sure you could be try two tests tomorrow good luck :)

amy - November 10

yes its possible some wome are slow to produce the pregnancy hormone.. Make sure you are testing first thing in the morning

staci - November 10

ok, dont' try 2 tests tomorrow, that's ridiculous..wait until you are at your 2 week mark of being late and test again then if negative call your doc and get into see them...you could be pg and it's just not showing on your tests yet or your cycle just might be messed up....good luck!

Ashley - November 10

I read on WebMD that 10% of pregnant women don't test positive on urine tests, try at 2 wks late and if still neg get a blood test.Good Luck

jeanette - November 10

ok, thanks. I am going crazy with this!! I broke out all over my face, have had headaches, white bumps come up on my nipples, an aversion to coffee, and really tired...I just know I am, but I cant get the stupid test to believe me!! LOL!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?