Help -pg113803746118

2 Replies
cjb - January 23

My partner and i are trying to conceive . My last AF was 6th Jan 06 and we used an ovulation test which was positive on the 19th (we have been activally trying thoughout this month). For the past 4 days i have been experiencing mild like cramping in my lower adominal although no spotting. My AF is due on the 11th Feb - could this be an indication that i am pregnant or is this all in my mind? HAs anyone else experianced this cramping so early on?

jeanette - January 23

Yes cjb, I ovulated on the 19th also and had cramps last night....I dont get too excited about it anymore because it is a usual thing for me after ovulation....but, I do remember having af type cramping in ealry pregnancy too with my 3 other kids.....so i dont think it is a reliable sign, at least not for me.

Lin - January 23

If you got a positive on the 19th, it does not mean that you ovulated on the 19th. It means that you ovulated sometime within the following 12-36 hours. Are you temping? If so, when did your temp go up? It's far too early to be feeling signs of pregnancy, but it's probably not all in your head either. Since you've been having cramps ever since you got your positive opk, it sounds like you're having ovulation cramps.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?