Help -pg11715928936

8 Replies
XxAlwaysHisxX - February 15

Well I havent gotten my period for over a month and some change.. Last time i had intercourse with my boyfriend was in January and i havent gotten my period since around thanksgiving.... I havent had anytype of morning sickness though i have been naushes here and there but i've read that only 50% of ppl get morning sickness just more sleepy lately .... I am worried ... Is there a possibilty of me being pregnant?

VenusdiMilo - February 15

Ahhh!! Did you test??

no i ahvent taken a test yet i really havent been thinking about it.. This has happened before with my period not showing up for 2 to 3 months at a time... so I have not really worried about it till today when my friend said something to me because i have been feeling more sleepy lately....and getting exhausted quickly as well ... I plan on taking one by Monday next week or Wednesday....

How about tomorrow?? The sooner you know the better you'll feel. Are you TTC? I couldn’t wait that long…I would’ve tested already lol!!

I would take one tomorrow but i would like for my best friend to be with me... No i wasn't TTC ... Do you think its a possibilty that i could be though??

Girl, I wish I could tell you yes. There’s always a possibility when a man a woman and woman have unprotected s_x….Good luck!!

lol Thank you girl =o) guess ill just wait and see..

Ok, I was not trying to set up a threesome there LOL!!...you know what I meant. Just keep us posted. GL!

Lol yes i know what you meant... and I deff will

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?