Help -pg119151906344

1 Replies
girly1013 - October 4

h__lo all! any input will be greatly appreciated. heres my story-my period has always been very regular so to miss one is very weird for me. i was on BC but am not good with taking it the same time everyday and sometimes have to double up. so i had s_x on august 27th but then was due for my period the next day...nothing came at all. so thinking i was preg i didnt restart my pill the following sunday. on september 7th and 8th i had a watery red like bleeding and brown discharge ( not much at all didnt use anything) so i was thinking not starting my pills i would have started my period, so i waited it out but still nothing! no bleeding at all, which is not normal for me also bc acouple times ive missed a pill and started bleeding almost the same day. so ive just been waiting to see if i got my period for the end of september (supposed to start on the 30th) - nothing at all. im sluggish, very bloated that will not go away!, some gas blue veins on chest more than ive ever seen and acouple days i had such a bad headache, also felt sick to my stomach and ive also been feeling weird twiches on my stomach-i know its not likely to get pregnant while on pills or so close to to when a period is to start but im desperate here! ive also taken acouple HPTS and negatives, im not sure if i took them too soon? also my dr wouldnt do a blood test ( shes horrible ) sorry so long but again any opinions greatly appreciated! thanks

sarah21 - October 4

Well except for the twitches in your stomach, you do sound like you could be pregnant (you wouldn't get twitches in your stomach for a couple more months even if you were pregnant). I would go back to the Dr., explain what is going on, and either get a blood test or a pelvic exam to see what's wrong.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?