Help -pg120090569275

3 Replies
keerthy - January 21

hi, good morning ladies, my LMP was 1st jan to 5th jan. On 14th day to 17th i had severe cramps in my lower abdomen.... meaning.... i had pinches n twitches ... which lasted for a 30 to 60 seconds..... had severe back pain and leg pain.... i posted a question too on this forum regarding this. Today its 21st day of my period.... still 10 days to go for my period... this morning when i wiped i found some blood - pink along with egg white CM... sorry tmi... I think it is implantaion bleeding..... has anybody had this????? am having nausea at times and have been more emotional these days and sleeping a lot!!!!

keerthy - January 21

bump anyone???!!!????

Grandpa Viv - January 21

Not easy. Jan 14th seems awful early for pregnancy signs in someone with a 31 day cycle - more like an ovulation gone crazy. Are you ttc - when was your exposure? Tired, emotional, nauseous, spotting certainly make it sound like a hormone event, but I feel the timing does not justify you getting excited about pregnancy just yet. Good luck!

keerthy - January 22

thank u grandpa viv... yes we are TTC from past 6 months. may be.. i will wait till i miss my period.....

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion