HELP -pg109880096858

6 Replies
kris - October 26

I am now three days late. I have been really tired and I have be peeing alot. I took a test Friday and it said neg. I am wondering if I am pregnant. I really want to be. Also I have been having stomach and back pains. Can some one give me some info or maybe some advice. What should I do? Am I pregnant? Please help.

Viv - October 26

Don't give up hope yet!. Phooey, I was hoping peeing a lot meant that you would test positive early, but that does not seem to hold up. Wait a week and test again. No b___st changes yet? Not ga__sy? Good luck anyway!

Kris - October 26

Well I have felt bloated some. As far as my b___st no not really. Nipples feel alittle sore some but other than that, that is it. Is there a really good chance I could be pregnant? I have a 4 year old now but I don't remember all the signs I had with him. I didn't find out until I was 8 weeks. We have been trying for almost 5 months. I really hope this time I am. When should I take another test? This weekend? If I still have not started and the test still says neg. Then what do I do?

Kris - October 27

Well I took a hpt this morning and it was neg. After that I started bleeding real lightly. So I guess that means that I am not pregnant. Is it possiable that i still might be pregnant?

Kris - October 27

I am bleeding alittle bit more now, so I guess that is a really good sign I am not pregnant. Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do to get pregnant faster. I don't know what else to do. I really want another baby SO bad!!!!

Viv - October 27

Don't completely give up hope yet! One quarter of all women have some kind of bleeding in the first trimester. They call it threatened miscarriage, but that only happens about 1/4 of the time. Join a TTC forum if you are trying to conceive. Visit my page at http://www.ppowb.org/fertiltiy.htm

Kris - October 27

Thank you Viv. I just might do that. I think I am bleeding alittle more than what you are talking about. Well I guess when it is time for me to have a baby I will. I will try your web site.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?