Help -pg110634133745

2 Replies
:( - January 21

right, i dont have nausia or feel any tired than usual my last periond was pretty normal lastin the usual 5/7 days n was pretty heavy like usual on birth controll and dont rember messing it up atr any poin but havent used ay other form of contraception!im having the problem that i always seem bloted, ive been excersising goin for runs 2-3 time a week but dosent seem to b helping. i havent really experienced any other symptioms no spotting and my br___ts seem normal apart from the usual pre menstrall tenderness! ive always had a strong heart beat accross my stomach which is normal still! i think that if i am pregnant it could b up to 4 months would i know by now if i was?

kim - January 21

Are you late for your period yet? Some women have their period when pregnant but most don't. Why do you think you would be 4 months? I definately knew by 4 months but I have heard of people who were even farther along before they new. If yoyu are 4 months a test should show positive by now. So I would buy a test.

- January 21

no ive had my period but im no b.c so would do anyway but it was a normal period. it could be up to 4 months since me n my partner frist had s_x.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?