Help -pg111350000818

31 Replies
Meg - April 14

I already posted a question here, but I can't find it. I was due for AF around the 5-8th, I used a hpt [an early one] on the 5th, and got a bfn. On the 9th, I started bleeding what I would have thought was a normal AF, but it was only 3 days long, and not nearly as heavy. It also looked pink, and not like normal blood. That stopped on the 11th or so, and now it's just like whitish cm with a pink tinge when I wipe. I've been getting a few pains but I assumed this was because, as people said, the uterus is growing or something. I tested again this morning, and it's been 10 days since I last tested, and I still got a bfn. I've been overly tired, & taking mid-day naps, dizzy, my appet_te has increased, I'm bloated, I've broken out with pimples, frequent urination, a nauseous feeling, & gassy. I haven't noticed any changes in my br___ts though.. I'm so sure that I'm pregnant.. But nobody seems to believe me. I want a bfp to prove it. Do you think my hCG levels are still too low? Or do I not sound pregnant at all?

Jena - April 14

Meg, I didn't get a positive on home tests until I was almost 2 weeks late. What could have happened with you is you may have ovulated late. For me, I ovulated somewhere like, the day before AF was due, and so that's why it took me 2 weeks to bet a bfp. I'd highly suggest getting a blood test if you can get your doctor to do that. If not, test again in 3-4 days (a week if you can wait!!) and see if your levels have risen. I'm now pregnant with twins, so strange things happen!

Meg - April 14

Jena - Congratulations! :] I'd like a blood test, but I'm rather unsure if I'm able to get one now. Oh man, I'm so impatient! Thank you!

vander - April 14

Did you take an OPK? Since getting off the pill, my cycles have averaged around 35 days. I am thinking this might result in late ovulation as well. If I did ovulate late, I don't think I will be able to get a BFP until around the 19th. I took a test on the 12th, which might have shown a positive if my cycle was 28 days, and got a neg. Your story is uplifting! Congratulations!

Meg - April 14

Vander - I'd never thought of an OPK, and I've never been on bc. I can only a__sume when I'm going to ovulate.. We weren't originally trying to conceive, but it's very much welcome. I'm happy to know that my bfn could be because of late ovulation though. I had thought something was wrong with me. ;[

Meg - April 14

Val - I, too, have been getting a lot of heartburn, which I never used to get. Isn't the wait just unbearable sometimes? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too, thank you! :]

Val - April 14

Meg- thanks for the positive vibes! Keep us posted...

Meg - April 14

My boyfriend wants to take me to the hospital because he's worried about the pains I've been getting.. We'll see if they'll do a blood test.

Val - April 14

Are you having a lot of painful cramping? It could be a good idea to get it checked out. Do you have a doctor you can call to consult with, or to visit? I hope everything is alright...

erica - April 14

Met-I'm having the same problem. been ttc for 3 months. My last af was on 3/30 mild just for one day. About 4 days ago I started to get heartburn and I'm very tired. I test 3 days ago and bfn. I'm very fustrated. Plus I'm very ga__sy. I really don't know what to think. The heartburn is what has me thinking. I ready heartburn is an early sign. I think I'm going to get a blood test as well.

Meg - April 14

It's not really painful, just something I'm not used to I'm complaining a lot and it has him worried.. I also don't tolerate pain too well, so I think I'm just b__wing it out of proportion. I don't have a doctor, seeing as how I just moved to a new province [I'm Canadian :D] and I was told I have to be here 3 months before I can get my healthcard.. But I also read somewhere that hospitals HAVE to see you regardless if you've got one or not. I'm hoping that's the case, and I'll be calling them tonight.

Meg - April 14

Erica - Good luck! I like these boards cause it's nice to know that other people have gone/are going through some of the same things. I'm such a worry wart, but these boards offer some comforting.. I'm young and I tend to take comfort where I can get it. ^_^;

erica - April 14

Meg- How old are you? Is this your ttc#1?

Meg - April 14

I'm 18.. We weren't ttc, but we'll be very happy if I end up being pg.. We'll just be starting our family a little earlier than planned, that's all :]

Erica - April 14

Everythin will be okay. I'm 30 ttc#5 and my last. I have a 16,14,10 & 5. I was very young as well. Only 13 when I got pg. As long as you continue your education everything will be okay.

Meg - April 14

Erica - Thank you :] You've got no idea how encouraging that is.. I was preparing myself for everyone to attack me.. I realize I'm not that young, but I'm still worried to tell family. This makes me have hope that everything WILL be okay. Thank you. :] Good luck!

erica - April 14

Always think positive. No matter what other people say. Just remember as long as you fill its right. It's Right. Good Luck! Continue your Education. You will always feel better. I remember having my second son when I was a freshman in highschool and taking both my first and second to school with me. We had a special program for student with kids or pregnant. I'm so proud of my self. I graduated and now I work in Orchid Company. Be happy!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?