HELP -pg112991270618

6 Replies
Julie - October 21

I'm so confused and upset. I am about 23 DPO, and I had a negative blood test last week. But still no AF. So I've been taking the Clearble Digital tests (about ten). Well, I got a positive on Tuesday, but all the rest were negative so I assumed it was a false positive. Then today I got another positive...and three negatives. I don't know what to do. Can someone help me??

.... - October 21

bump

patty - October 21

the best thing to do is wait about 3 or 4 more days and then take a test--or go directly for a blood test !

Julie - October 21

Thank you!

.... - October 21

change ur test, get a cheap test and test again.

Shannon - October 21

Julie, I dont want to get your hopes up...but I would guess your pregnant. The same thing happened to my sister in law this month...she took a hpt and she got a bunch of BFN's one of them was a very very light BFP. than again she went right back to 3 more BFN. Well needless to say she went to the doctors and she got the BFP we were all waiting for.

Julie - October 21

Thanks, that makes me very hopeful. I'm just shocked that a digital test would be so ambiguous...I started using the digital tests b/c I was sick of trying to "interpret" the lines. I guess that either the test is really messed up or I am really messed up! ;)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?