Help -pg120465170045

0 Replies
rachiebaby - March 4

Ok so……currently standing at two weeks late yesterday!! Tried not to get excited as I was 8 days late last month and AF showed up…. Have done 3 hpt and both bfn!! Went doctors on Thursday just gone, had urine test….and BFN!!! The doctor says I may be too early to tell as obviously she nor I can tell when I concieved (if I have) and we don’t know when I ovulated….so she says I have to go back this week and test if AF doesn’t show up….she said that its possible I could be pregnant and I was wondering if there was anyone else out there who had a positive result after such a long time…….???????? Im not sure whether to feel hopeful or not….!! Going back to doctors tomorrow and im going to ask for blood test. Btw….symptoms are still getting cramping (which I have had for the past three weeks) though over the weekend and today the cramps have been stronger (to the point I thought AF was coming) and my back is aching, today I have not stopped going wee and lots of discharge (whitish) (Sorry TMI)….. What do you reckon???

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?