Help Pg1295323107

5 Replies
Molee58 - January 17

Okay ... I am 14 ... I am having problems eating ... I\'m getting to the point where I don\'t even want to eat cause I feel like vomiting ... I also have a massive head ache ... And I believe I\'m running a fever ... I had s_x 2 weeks ago and it was unprotected ... I don\'t know what to do ... And if I tell someone in my family I\'ll be dead ... What do I do ... I have no idea if I\'m pregnant and I\'m scared to death ... I\'m only in 8th grade !! What do I do ?!?!

Molee58 - January 17

Please help ):

Grandpa Viv - January 18

Is your cycle regular - when is your period due? You will need to take a home pregnancy test or two. Get help from a trusted teacher, older sister of a good friend, school nurse or whatever. You can buy tests cheap enough from the Dollar Store (ask the cashier where they are). Run the test on first morning pee, and if it is positive, carry it to your mom and say "You probably don't want to hear this, but I need your help big time!" GL!

Molee58 - January 18

Well its not that regular ... But I'm due this week ... But the nausea hasn't stopped ... It just been there ... I've had it for a week now and I still can't figure out what it is ... I'm prayin it's just my kidneys again ):

Grandpa Viv - January 18

You probably need to take your temperature. If it is over 100F you are sick and need doctoring. If it is between 99F and 100F it could be one of the pregnancy signs. Other pregnancy signs might include weird cramps (early and somehow different), wierd smells, lightheaded moments. I'll chat with you if you wish. Good luck!

Molee58 - January 18

Thank u so much ... I just pray it turns out im just sick

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?