Help Could I Be Pregnant Pg1262669169

0 Replies
nmjones87 - January 5

Hi there! I need some advice. I am 22 years old. I am on the pill and never miss taking it, however sometimes I do not take it at the same time everyday (ex. I miss taking it in the morning so I take it at night instead) Also my boyfriend always uses the "pull out" method. I had a normal period around the 25th of Novemeber and like ususal it lasted around 4-6 days. My periods can be either really light or really heavy. However, I thought I got my period in Decemeber but it only lasted 3 days and was normal 1-2 days and light for the other day. Now for the last 3-4 days I have been nauseous. I don't know if the nausea is lasting because of stress or it is a pregnancy symptom? I took a pregnancy test this past weekend and it was negative, and since the 2 day period we have only had s_x twice. Is it possible that I am pregnant? Could the 3 day period have been implantation bleeding or can a period last only 3 days? Advice please! I am going crazy and I won't know if I missed my period for a few more weeks!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion