Help Could I Be Pregnant Pg1271715612

2 Replies
kear0001 - April 19

Hi everyone, so heres my dilema on April first I got what i thought was my period but it was very different from the start. On day one I had cramps worse then I have ever had before that seemed more dominant on one side and nothing helped them which was different for me, my flow was also very light. The next day no cramps but flow was barely there like it was the last day of my friend. After day two it stopped for about three days. Then i had a brownish colored spotting for about half of a day then nothing. I have noticed a cramping feeling nothing severe in my lower abdomen almost everyday so far this month, headaches low back ache nausea exhaustion sore br___ts and i seem to be going to the bathroom more then usual. I took two hpt that came out negative but i am wondering if maybe it was to early. My next period should be coming around the 28th or so should I wait to see if I miss it and test again? Has anyone had anything similar happen or have any advice? I am going crazy because a lot of things online are saying I am probably pregnant but idk. Advice would be great! Thanks all

Grandpa Viv - April 19

When was that period supposed to have come, and what kind of s_xual exposure did you have a couple of weeks beforehand? When were the hpt - if the last was a week or so ago, it's time for another using first morning pee. Your signs are pretty good! GL!

kear0001 - April 20

It was supposed to come the first or a couple days before I am not 100% on that. S_x was on 3/19 I haven't taken a prenancy test for probably about a week and a half to two weeks.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?